Top Best SEO Books to Read for 2020
SEO is a marketing method that consists of ranking in the first results offered by Google when you launch a search. It is a discipline that is still little taught, but more and more professionals are looking to create training courses and write books to share their knowledge. What if the best way to learn SEO was to take a closer look at books? Discover below our selection of the best SEO books to discover and learn the best techniques of this digital discipline.
One of the Best Books on SEO of 2018 / 2020 or Search Engine Optimization for Beginners and Experts Alike.
Learn SEO in Plain English – Step by Step!
– Read the Reviews – compare the REAL REVIEWS of this book to the REVIEWS (?) of other books.
– Optimize your Website – learn ON PAGE SEO tactics to build an SEO-FRIENDLY WEBSITE.
– Learn Link-building – master the art of getting inbound links, blog mentions, and social authority.
– Watch Videos – view step-by-step companion VIDEOS that SHOW you how to do SEO.
– Use the Worksheets – download WORKSHEETS that guide you step-by-step to search engine optimization success.
– Measure via Metrics – navigate the complexities of GOOGLE ANALYTICS.
– Access Free Tools – access the companion MARKETING ALMANAC with hundreds of free tools for search engine optimization, a $29.99 value!
2. SEO 2020 Learn Search Engine Optimization with Smart Internet Marketing Strategies: Learn SEO with smart internet marketing strategies
by Adam Clarke | November 27, 2019 & Updated April 2020
Learn SEO strategies to rank at the top of Google with SEO 2020
Newest edition | EXPANDED & UPDATED APRIL, 2020
No matter your background, SEO 2020 will walk you through search engine optimization techniques used to grow countless companies online, the exact steps to rank high on Google, and how to get a ton of customers with SEO. First, let me tell you a little secret about SEO marketing…
Most search engine optimization advice on the Internet is wrong!
If you’ve sifted through search engine optimization advice online, you may have noticed two things:
– Most published SEO advice is either outdated or just dead-wrong.
– Google’s constant updates have made many popular SEO optimization strategies useless.
Why is this so? Google’s constantly evolving. Recent changes:
1. April, 2020 – The world is hit by the global COVID crisis, affecting businesses, employees, and customers—making marketing difficult than ever. Google releases new guidelines for site owners during the crisis.
2. October, 2019 – Google releases its groundbreaking new BERT machine learning algorithm, with Google now understanding searches almost like a human.
3. September, 2019 – Google releases new guidelines on nofollow links, providing worldwide changes for advertisers and SEO professionals alike.
SEO 2020 is now updated covering new changes to Google’s algorithm, walks you through major updates, and how to use them to your advantage. This book also reveals industry secrets to stay ahead of Google’s algorithm, and potential Google changes coming up in 2020. With this best-selling SEO book, learn SEO from a fundamental level, achieve top rankings, and generate a wave of new customers to your site.
Discover powerful link building techniques experts use to get top rankings and generate massive traffic
Link building is the strongest factor for ranking high in Google. Unfortunately, the most widely-used methods suck! This chapter walks you through new and powerful techniques that won’t get you in hot-water with Google. Now expanded with more link building strategies and extra tips for advanced readers.
You will also discover:
1. Important SEO concepts, from beginner to advanced.
2. Sneaky tricks to get local businesses ranking high with local SEO.
3. The inner workings of Google’s algorithm and how it calculates the search results.
4. How to find “money” keywords that will send customers to your site.
5. Basic and advanced link building strategies for pushing your rankings up higher.
6. Six insider sources to get expert SEO or Internet marketing advice worth thousands of dollars, for free.
7. How to use social media and web analytics to multiply your results.
8. 25+ powerful tools top Internet marketing experts use to automate search engine optimization, saving weeks of time, and creating bigger results.
Sidestep the 2020 Google updates
Contrary to Internet marketing gossip, problems caused by Google updates are rarely irrecoverable—but you need the right knowledge. This book reveals:
– Inner mechanics of Google’s algorithm, and how to rank your site at the top.
– Recent Google updates—Google’s COVID guidelines, Google’s BERT algorithm, RankBrain algorithm, and more…
– Potential updates coming up in 2020.
– Steps to recover from Google penalties.
3. How To Overcome Sales Objections in SEO and Land the Sale of A Life Time!: A Book about Selling SEO for SEO Service Providers | Search Engine Optimization Success
by Patrick Ejeke | November 5, 2020
In the world of internet marketing and especially search engine marketing, sales objections are normal regardless of what you are selling. Be it online or offline. And selling SEO services is no exception.
So if you want to significantly increase your bottom line and as such, your take-home profit then this little book; “SEO Sales Objections and How to Overcome Them” is a must-read for you.
This is a complete guide that, helping you to sell more of your SEO services. This came about as a result of 8 years of building and ranking sites and as well as working with other niche marketers in various industries.
In this kindle book, you have all you need to know to close a sale in search engine optimization services. Everything from how to attract customers, to what to say while on a sales call, to pricing strategies that are best suited for your brand and type of customers, closing an SEO deal with a tough negotiator.
You will also get to learn how to keep the customers that you do have.
4. How To Get To The Top Of Google in 2020: The Plain English Guide to SEO: The Plain English Guide to SEO
Become one of the 10,000+ business owners and marketers who have used this bestselling no-nonsense SEO book to increase their rankings and sell more.
Whether you’ve dabbled in Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and been disappointed with the results, are a complete SEO newbie looking for a large slice of the ranking pie or you’re a seasoned professional looking to stay up to date with the best SEO practices, this book is for you.
How would it feel to…
- Understand how Google chooses which websites to rank?
- Know exactly what keywords to target to attract people who are ready to buy what you sell?
- Have your most profitable keywords hit the top spot?
- Confidently be able to tweak your website and its structure (no technical know-how needed!) for fast gains?
- Be able to write killer content that Google and your visitors love?
- Build relationships with key publication players in your industry and have them begging for your content?
- Have crafted a complete SEO strategy to laser-target your focus and get big results?
What kind of results can you achieve?
One of our clients came to us in 2015 asking for help. His business was making $2k per month in sales, and he was contemplating closing shop. Today, that business turns over $3.4million per month, thanks to the strategies in this book. You’ll read about this business and others in the book. Every strategy is data-backed and battle-tested by the Exposure Ninja team, who grow real businesses like yours.
Section 1: The Foundations
- The four free ways to appear on the first page of Google
- How to identify keywords that will drive hordes of hungry traffic to your website
- The key to seeing ranking gains in just weeks
- Why snooping on your competitors is crucial, and how to steal the good bits.
Section 2: Your Website
Transform your website’s ranking by:
- Structuring it to make it easy for Google AND visitors to use
- Using content to 10x your traffic
- Transforming your blog into a sales generator
- Avoiding the SEO pitfalls that can do more harm to your website than good
Section 3: Promoting Your Website
You’ll find out:
- The exact process that took one business from 35 to 3,450 leads a month
- How to get links from national newspaper websites
- The easy way to pitch content sounding desperate
- How to get links from social media
Section 4: Designing Your SEO Strategy
SEO can be overwhelming. Replace panic with serene calm as you:
- Put everything into a comprehensive strategy
- Pick the key tasks to get results if you’re low on time
- Learn which metrics to track and which to ignore
- Implement three key practices that will ensure long-term improvement, whatever Google throws at you
“But how do I know all this is possible?”
Tim Cameron-Kitchen started out as a professional drummer. After building and ranking a website for his next-door neighbor, he got bitten by the SEO bug. Hundreds of clients later and with a team of 100 at his agency Exposure Ninja, Tim’s story shows that anyone, even if you don’t have a background in SEO, can learn what it takes to rank their website on Google. We update the book at least once a year to reflect the latest changes to the algorithm, so you’re always in the know. Lifetime updates are included with purchase, so this is the last SEO book you’ll ever need to buy!
Bonuses worth over £400
You’ll also receive a FREE video review of your website’s SEO, carried out by one of the SEO experts at Exposure Ninja. They’ll build you a prioritized plan to follow to improve your ranking and sales.
by Dr. Andy Williams | February 11, 2020
Do you want to learn a safe & effective SEO strategy that works in 2020? Real search engine optimization where you build 100% white-hat backlinks to catapult your site to the top of the SERPs? An SEO plan without the risk of a Google slap or penalty?
In 2020, how many SEO books & courses can offer that type of search engine optimization? This book can!
Google is on the SEO warpath. Anyone caught breaking the rules or trying to manipulate rankings through aggressive SEO techniques, will find their website dropping out of the top 10, top 100, or out of the search results altogether. Commonly taught SEO techniques can now kill your rankings!
Google released a whole menagerie of animals (Panda, Penguin, Pigeon, etc), but also employs humans to rate your content. You cannot fly under the radar anymore. Gone are the days of fast rankings with SEO loopholes. Today, SEO can be dangerous if you follow the wrong advice. Most free online SEO advice is very wrong because it’s either out of date or written by someone that doesn’t do it for a living. I’ve been studying, testing, and teaching SEO for over a decade.
SEO 2020 is a book that will teach you the safe, white-hat search engine optimization strategies I personally use to get my web pages (and those of my clients) to rank high in Google. This is battle-tested, white hat SEO that I’ve learned, developed, and tested over the last decade. On-site optimization techniques that I was teaching my newsletter readers back in 2008 are only now becoming mainstream in SEO. I play by Google’s rules, meaning I never have to wake up after a major update and wonder if my sites have been hit.
With so many algorithm changes taking place at Google, you might be wondering how it is possible to stay up to date with all the changes. The good news is that it is easy once you acquire the right mindset. Understand what Google is trying to do, and give it to them. You won’t find me discussing loopholes or strategies to beat the system. What you will find is solid strategies & advice to create great content, build authority links, and increase your domain authority.
This book covers everything you need to know, including:
- What is SEO and what are the main ranking factors?
- Major Google changes and how they have affected the way we do SEO.
- Creating the quality content your visitors want, and search engines love.
- Finding essential theme words and phrases for any piece of content you write.
- All on-page factors discussed.
- Schema & Structured data.
- Site organization & structure.
- What is authority, and how can you increase yours?
- How to get authority, white-hat, high-quality backlinks.
- Giving your visitors what they want, while keeping search engines happy.
- A complete SEO audit to check for common problems.
SEO 2020 was written by search engine veteran Andy Williams of ezSEONews.com. He has been teaching this stuff since 2003, in his free weekly newsletter. If you want to understand what the search engines want, and learn modern search engine optimization that gets higher rankings through great content and smart backlinking, explode your traffic, AND have Google’s blessing, then you should read this book.
by Michael H Fleischner | January 31, 2020
Get your business ranked #1 on Google, the world’s largest search engine.
SEO Made Simple 2020 (7th Edition), is the top-selling SEO book for optimizing websites, blogs, and other digital assets. It is currently used in classrooms, training programs, and by anyone looking to improve their search engine rankings.
Updated for the most recent Google algorithm changes, SEO Made Simple 2020 is today’s best-selling search engine optimization book.
Learn SEO 2020 with the seventh edition of search engine optimization made simple.
This SEO book has been updated to focus on the strategies needed for top search engine rankings and is much easier to use than SEO for Dummies and other popular SEO books or SEO audiobooks. In this tell-all search engine optimization guide, anyone can learn how to achieve the highly coveted #1 ranking on Google for their website, blog, or video.
Improve your website rankings with SEO Made Simple 2020 (7th Edition).
This SEO book includes optimization advice for local search, mobile search engine optimization, reputation management, and much more.SEO Made Simple is today’s top-selling search engine optimization SEO book for a reason and has sold more than 50,000 copies.
Learn from leading search engine optimization author, speaker, and entrepreneur, Michael H. Fleischner as he reveals the specific SEO techniques that deliver top rankings in less than 30 days to any local business, national or international brand who wants to dominate their competition online and generate qualified website traffic.
Whether you’re a search engine optimization expert or new to website rankings, the optimization techniques revealed in SEO Made Simple will give you everything you need to improve your rankings and get more online exposure.
Generate tons of traffic to your website absolutely FREE with top search engine placement on Google and other Search Engines.
SEO Made Simple has helped more individuals than any other search engine optimization guide ever printed to achieve top rankings for even the most competitive keywords. This guide also includes the latest SEO advice on social media, Google My Business, Local Search, and even provides a step-by-step link building process that has produced top results for some of the most sought after keywords.
If you’re looking for a guide that provides the information you need to achieve top search engine rankings, without all of the useless fluff, this is it.SEO Made Simple 2020 (7th Edition) is the only resource on search engine optimization that you’ll ever need.